Why Study in Zealand?
New Zealand is one of the world’s best places to live and study. New Zealand is the world’s second most peaceful country with lowest rates of corruption. New Zealanders are welcoming, friendly and respectful to other cultures.
• New Zealand qualifications are recognized and respected globally.
• New Zealand universities are in the top 3% in the world.
• Auckland is among the world’s top 10 livable cities.
• Students can work 20 hours per week during studies and full time during summer vacations.
• New Zealand provides one year open job search visa after studies to international students.
• PHD Students pay the same tuition fees as New Zealanders and can also work full time while studying.
New Zealand Universities& Colleges Map:
Institutions are mainly categorized as Universities, Polytechnic Colleges & Private Colleges in New Zealand
New Zealand Qualification Framework:
Cost of Education in New Zealand:
$15,000 to $20,000
Certificates I to IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma
$16,000 to $24,000
Undergraduate Bachelor Degree
$18,000 to $24,000
Graduate or Postgraduate Diploma
$18,000 to $24,000
$20,000 to $40,000
Living cost in New Zealand is $15,000 per year
Popular Courses in New Zealand:
Accounting, Animation, Business, Computing, Cookery,Early Childhood Education, Engineering, Health, Hospitality, Horticulture, Management, Nursing, Social Work, IT, Trade courses etc.
New Zealand Student Visa Process:
- Offer of place is obtained from a NZ education provider.
- Applicant prepares for Visa application which includes Arranging financial documents, Medical Examination & Police Clearance Certificate.
- Complete visa application is submitted to Immigration New Zealand.
- Immigration New Zealand interviews the applicant, verifies financial documents after the application.
- Approval in Principal received from Immigration New Zealand which generally require the payment of 1 year tuition fee, living cost and submitting any pending document within 10 working days
- Student visa issued by Immigration New Zealand.