According to a report, the Indian students ranked on the second position on the basis of the number of students that migrate every year to study in Canada for getting the high quality education. According to a recent report released on 7th November, 2014, approximately 13,758 Indian Students were got their Canadian Student visas. Apart from it also thousands of people from all over the world migrate there for gaining information from its world class education system.
Not,only the students are excited to go and study in Canada, but also Canadian government is looking forward to double the number of students coming to get educated from Canada. To encourage the foreign students, in June 2014, Canada announced reformed regulations to strengthen Canada’s reputation as a study destination and improve services to genuine students, while maintaining Canada’s international reputation for high-quality education.
Canada land mass is 9 970610 km2 (The worlds second largest country)
- Canada’s Population is 35.6 million (2011)
- Expected Life Expectancy: at Canada is 80.9 Years (2008)
- Immigration to Canada: 559,114 arrivals (2010)
- Ottawa is the Capital of Canada (located in Ontario)
- Canada has 10 provinces and 3 territories.
- The Canadian dollar is divided into 100 cents (like the American dollar)
- In Canada $1 and $2 are represented by coins. Nicknamed the 006Coonie
- Canada is a constitutional monarchy and a federal state with a democratic parliament
- The Parliament is in Ottawa and is comprised of the House of Commons (Lower House) and the Senate (The Upper House – whose members are appointed)
- There are currently 5 officially recognized parties in the House of Commons: The Liberals, Canadian Alliance, Bloc Quebecois, Progressive Conservatives and the New Democratic Party.
- Canada currently sits on the United Nations Security Council as a non-permanent representative.
- Canada is a member of many international organizations including NATO, OSCE, OAS and APEC.
- It is also regarded as a relatively safe and peaceful place to live.
- Canada is a bilingual nation having both English as well as French as its official languages at the federal level.
Now, if you think that Canada is a right place in terms of lifestyle, education and career orientation, and if you have planned to move to this country for educational purposes, then its a right time for you to start your process to study in Canada with the precious guidance of our qualified study visa consultants.